This is a slightly more compact pedal board friendly version of the Sonic Boom. Same circuit and sound as it's bigger brother, the P2P build, but this one's built on a more compact PCB construction.
Based on the Vox Starstream/Ultrasonic/Delta on board effects.
- Frequency selective booster with both range and dedicated volume controls.
- Distortion/Fuzz with controls for fuzz, volume, and bias.
- Additional routing control for switching between booster first or fuzz first.
- Repeater effect with individual controls for rate, depth cut, and volume.
- Additional switches for repeater tone voicing and speed mode.
- LED indicator that flashes in time with the rate of the repeater effect, plus each effect has it's own status led, yellow for booster, red for distortion, and blue for repeater.
- Effects loop so you can pretty much use any other effects in any order you want.
- Expression pedal jacks for hands free control of both repeater rate and mode.
- 100% true bypass wiring using high quality 22AWG.
- 9V power jack.
Customer Feedback on the Sonic Boom: "These effects actually sound better than the original effects in my Vox Ultrasonic."