At Acid Fuzz we appreciate your business and we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. We are a small company, not a big box store, and appreciate if you do not order our pedals to re-sell them at a higher price than we charge, or simply to see what they sound like.
- While we make every effort to ship purchased items immediately, please allow up to 48 hours for shipments of in stock items. Made to order pedals typically ship within 1-2 weeks.
- We currently use USPS exclusively for all shipments both domestic and international.
International and Canadian Shipping
- Please be aware that international shipments may be delayed by shipping companies or customs.
- Many of our orders are from international customers. We are not responsible for any fees or taxes your country may charge to receive your item. We have no effective way to determine what these fees will be, if any. You must consult the postal service in your country.
- Some of our international customers choose USPS 1st Class mail service. This is the most economical way to ship your order and keeps shipping fees low. However, USPS ONLY PROVIDES TRACKING ON 1ST CLASS UP TO THE POINT OF DEPATURE FROM THE UNITED STATES. This is also the case with USPS Priority Mail International shipments to UK/England.
- 3-Year Warranty. Acid Fuzz will repair or replace your pedal if it fails to operate due to defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three years to the date purchased by the original owner. This warranty does not cover misuse, modification, or neglect by the user.
- Warranty does not cover cosmetic damage. Warranty does not apply to the enclosure, graphics, finish, knobs, or hardware. Warranty does not cover any devices that are deliberately destroyed or modified by anyone other than Acid Fuzz.
- Please note: Extreme temperatures can damage germanium transistors. We try our best to strategically ship so pedals do not spend extended periods of time in warehouses and non-temperature regulated places and damage to transistors in shipping has not been an issue for us so far. Our warranty does not cover damage to germanium transistors due to neglect.
- If your warranty has expired we can offer repair at nominal cost. You will be responsible for any fees associated with parts, labor, and shipping. Expired warranty repairs do not apply to the enclosure, graphics, knobs, hardware or any devices that are deliberately destroyed or modified by anyone other than Acid Fuzz.
7-day Return Policy on standard purchases
- Please note: Extreme temperatures can cause pedals with germanium transistors to sound defective and/or possibly noisy. All of our germanium transistor pedals are built at a room temperature of 68 to 77°F (20 to 25°C). If you have received a germanium transistor device and suspect it is defective, you must make sure you have tested the device at normal room temperature before returning the device.
- In the event a return or exchange is necessary, you must contact us within 7 days from the time you receive your item to obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA) and return shipping instructions.
- All return shipments are paid by the sender. We do not supply a return-shipping label.
- RMA numbers must be clearly written on the shipping label. Any package sent back without a clearly visible RMA may be refused.
- Returned merchandise must be shipped within 5 business days of receiving the RMA.
- Item must be undamaged, and in the same condition as it was shipped out.
- Refunds will be issued minus shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee. Items not returned in original condition will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%.
- Restocking fees may be waived at our discretion for an in store credit or exchanges for items in stock.
Acid Fuzz will never share your private information, including your address, email or phone number, with any third party, ever. We will only use your information to complete and communicate with you regarding your order.